We are hiring
For the very first time, we’re publicly recruiting for a new part-time position at Intern
We’re looking for some new blood to shake things up at Intern HQ on a one day a week part-time basis. If you’ve recently graduated or are balancing some freelance work then maybe this could be right for you. We don’t mind where you’re based as we can make this a remote, flexible, work-from-home role. If you have an interest in writing, are a mean graphic designer and know your way around motion graphics or video editing, then we’d like to hear from you.
Job: Editorial and Creative Assistant
1 day a week, £90 per day/£360 per month.
Initially, this will be a two-month posting. Ideally, you’ll blow us away and we’ll beg you to stay.
- Sourcing, writing and editing our weekly spotlight features as well as uploading them using to our CMS
- Preparing and scheduling posts for social media
- Running our monthly newsletter: The Edit
- Creating design collateral for feature series, social media posts and events
- Be enthusiastic about the creative world, industry and education
- Be able to write engaging and high-quality work to a deadline
- Understand the Intern brand as well as the key creative disciplines and conversations that Intern covers
- Enjoy working in a role where tasks regularly alter from week to week
- Be interested in independent digital publishing
- Have a willingness and ability to work in a dynamic team
- Be proficient with InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator (Premiere Pro and After Effects are a bonus)
Please only apply via the link above, we will not respond to any applications via email. This is both to manage workload and to ensure a fair, open and transparent process. It’s vital that we hire the right person and we hope that our approach will help us to do so. Please study the job description carefully before applying as it’ll be highly unlikely that you make our shortlist if you don’t meet those requirements.